Jumeirah Beach Hotel
The iconic design of the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai whether viewed up close or at on the skyline is unmistakably elegant. The Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai is completely designed for the pleasures of life and from the first moment, you are greeted until the last goodbye; your desires will be the focus of the entire staff. A few years ago, there were only a few quality hotels in Dubai. Jumeirah Beach Hotel was one of them. And it still is.
Some of the Unique Features of Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai include:
- The 598 rooms and suites of the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai begin with the Ocean Deluxe Rooms to the Royal Ocean Suite, as well as, one, two or three-bedroom apartment suites for the busy executive or the entire family. All rooms and suites include full access to the Wild Wadi Waterpark, Sinbad’s Kids Club and the fully equipped gym.
- An upgrade to the two bedroom Ocean suite includes all day non-alcoholic beverages at the Club Executive and Premium Leisure lounge, access to Club Eight and Club Executive Pool, pre-dinner canapés and cocktails and complimentary wired / wireless internet access.
- At the Beit Al Bahar Villas at Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai, you may choose from any of the 19 private beachside villas. Each villa has its own private plunge pool, elaborate private garden terraces, and a private Bedouin styled bedroom with a private living space. In addition to the complimentary services for the Royal Suite, the Villas include breakfast at the Villa Beach Restaurant.
- At Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai, there are over 20 restaurants and bars. For a more family oriented atmosphere, the hotel recommends the La Veranda and Lattitudes among others. For casual adult atmosphere, Al Khayal is the authentic Lebanese restaurant of choice with lively belly dancing and traditional song adding to the Ambience.
- The bars and lounges at Jumeirah Beach Hotel include 360 degrees which is a stylish pavilion roof top lounge sitting in the Arabian Gulf with views in all directions of the city and the Gulf.
Activities at Jumeirah Beach Hotel include:
- Wild Wadi Waterpark which is housed just next to Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai and guests have complimentary access
- Sinbad’s Kids Club at Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai provides plenty of fun for your children from ages 0 to 12. There are plenty of individual and group activities including face painting, movie time, aqua fun and crafts. The staff is well trained in supervising children in the safest possible setting.
What do people think about the Jumeirah Beach Hotel?
Friends that have stayed at this hotel during the last seven years have told us of the exceptional service even for Dubai. With 3 young children, they use the babysitting service whenever they want a private date night or if they are joining other couples for an evening out. During the day, the entire family spends time at the Marina, the beach or at Wild Wadi. And it's pretty easy to get to where you want to be because Jumeirah Beach Hotel is not far from anything. The hotel is about to renovate the furnishings in the North Wing but all other rooms and, of course, the Villas are available. Whether on business or pleasure, Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai is an amazing place to stay.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel Review
The Jumeirah Beach Hotel was the place to stay in years gone by. In the same way that the Atlantis is today, Jumeirah Beach Hotel was back then. It's a little hustle bustle, but what I would say is that it remains its commitment to the holiday maker. It's a great place to stay and just because it is a little older doesn't mean it has lost its charm. It was good back in the day and it is great now. It's just that there is a lot more competition these days. If you get a deal at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel snap it up!