The Dusit Thani Dubai
The Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai is one of the iconic buildings in Dubai. It's hard not to notice it with its high tech two tower exterior that joins in the middle. The Dusit Thani Hotel in Dubai is a great luxury hotel that offers many amenities. It brings the Thai quality to Dubai and is conveniently located on Sheikh Zayed Road which to all intents and purposes is the commercial district of Dubai; Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai is within minutes of the World Trade Center, the Convention Center, and the International Financial Center. It is also within easy distance of Burj Dubai, the airport, and major shopping malls. And as things are now pretty built up on SHeikh Zayed Road, you could walk up and down to many fast and not so fast food establishments as well as get some of your basics from the cornershops, to save yourself a fortune elsewhere. The Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai is one of many of a chain of Thai hotels, with Dusit Thani meaning “a town in heaven.” The hotel strives to meet this expectation.
Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai Amenities and Activities
There are many amenities offered by Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai including:
- 321 air conditioned rooms are well appointed with sophisticated furniture and decoration, and include amenities such as a coffee machine, satellite television, high speed internet access, separate shower cabin and bath tub, international direct dial phones and a mini bar.
- Restaurant, coffee shop, and bar for your dining and entertainment needs.
- Conference and meeting center on a circular mezzanine floor which features five plasma screens showing world news, three free standing computer stations, an executive board room and five meeting rooms, all featuring the latest technology and comfortable surroundings.
- Fitness center, Jacuzzi, and climate controlled swimming pool are available for recreation and relaxation.
- Services offered by the luxury hotel include babysitting, secretarial services, laundry and dry cleaning, shuttle bus, florist, and butler service.
Activities at the Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai
The Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai is a luxury hotel but does not offer a lot in the way of activities like a resort would, but its convenient location lends way to a number of activities for both business and pleasure. You will be quite close to the business and shopping centers of Dubai when you stay at the Dusit Thani Hotel. You will be within easy distance of the two major malls in the city, as well as the Souks or traditional markets. You will also be close to golf courses where you can enjoy a round of golf and you are also close to the creek if you want to go for a cruise on a dhow. There is also horseback riding, zoos, and all types of water activities available within easy distance of the hotel. And you are close to the gold and diamond centre
What do People think of the Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai?
We know a lot of people who have stayed at the Dusit Thani Hotel in Dubai, and they all really enjoyed their stay. The rooms are so large and well-appointed that you can be very comfortable there. The location is also so convenient and close to everything that you can possibly need to do in Dubai, that it really makes the stay worthwhile. With world famous Thai hospitality, the service at the Dusit Thani Hotel cannot be beat by any other hotel in Dubai.
One of the great things about this hotel is the fantastic city views that you get from your windows. The hotel is right in the middle of it all, so no matter where your room is you will have views of the great city lights and all the hustle and bustle of Dubai. The staff are very helpful in assisting you in figuring out where to go in Dubai, and will help you make arrangements to get where you need or want to go.
Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai Review
We had a local Emirati friend who spent a whole year in the Dusit while his house was renovated. Obviously, that's not viable from a cost perspective for everyone, but you can stay at the Dusit in comfort. What we will say is this - the Dusit is for adults who want to be well placed for going out. You are pretty close to everything and the hotel is high end without the throughtraffic of tourists ogling at the architecture which make the Dusit a great retreat away from the fast life outside.