Al Qasr Dubai Hotel
Al Qasr Dubai
If you are looking for a unique travel experience, than journey to the Middle East in Madinat Jumeirah and stay at the Al Qasr hotel. This wonderful 5-star hotel is built on one mile of private beach and offers many amenities for its guests. The Al Qasr, its name meaning “The Palace” is the centrepiece of Madinat Jumeirah. Designed to look like a Sheikh’s summer home, you reach this beach hotel along a tree-lined avenue that is decorated with beautiful sculptures of Arabian horses. With its old style architecture and elegance fit for royalty, the Al Qasr is absolutely a breathtaking sight.
Hotel Amenities and Activities at Al Qasr Dubai
Some of the Unique Features of This Beach Hotel Include:
- 292 Guest rooms and suites; larger than average size and each have a balcony and are decorated in traditional Arabic themes of Madinat Jumeirah. Plus, there are ten room types to choose from and large windows with great views of Madinat Jumeirah.
- Large gardens and pool areas, plus a designated children’s area.
- Several fine dining restaurants with authentic area cuisine including the Al Hambra, which has Spanish cuisine with impressions of Morocco, the Napa which has fresh Californian cuisine, and the Pierchic which features fresh seafood right on the pier.
- Private, sandy beach where you are offered cool towels and fresh fruit.
- A marble lined lobby and lounge adorned with palm trees.
- Free access to the Wild Wadi Water Park that is linked to the Madinat Jumeirah by a canal waterway. Travelling by canal in Dubai at Madinat Jumierah is one of the must things to do for kids. They will love it.
Activities at Al Qasr Dubai
There is much to do at the Al Qasr beach hotel at Madinat Jumeirah. There is of course the beautiful private beach that the hotel resides on which is good because the public can come to it as they can at some other hotels. There is also an indoor or an outdoor pool if you prefer, and a large water park. You also have the world famous Talise Spa with massages, many fine dining restaurants and a bar. Al Qasr Dubai also has a tennis court, Racquetball, a playground and windsurfing. If you choose, you can even hold your business meetings, events and special events such as your wedding at this gorgeous location and hotel. They have very spacious meeting and banquet rooms that are there for you to decorate and change to how you need them. There is so much to do here you will never be bored – even if you just want to relax and take in the gorgeous views from your balcony!
What do People Think of Al Qasr Dubai?
People we know who have stayed at Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah have overall glowing reviews. Many of them have stayed here more than once, or have visited this beach hotel after hearing what a wonderful time friends and relative have had while staying here. In fact, some stay just for the weekend. Having visited Al Qasr Dubai, you won’t feel like you are in the Middle East, even though they had lived in the Middle East for years. Personally we are really impressed with how beautiful the location is and how stunning the architecture and the furnishings of the Al Qasr are. It’s all about the finishing!
We’ve heard that some people think that the depth of the pool is too shallow, but that the staff have been great. Because many members of the public can walk into the restaurants, you will need to have some sort of ID to get to the private areas which is sometimes a pain.
You can easily get lost in the beautiful surroundings of the Al Qasr and all of its luxuries. Madinat Jumeirah is self-contained and full of Arabian elegance everywhere you look. This is a unique retail, leisure and dining experience unlike anything else.
Al Qasr Dubai Review
Al Qasr Dubai lives up to its name. If you are able to stay here, then it is definitely worth the money. The rooms are great - the resort is amazing, you could just stay here - it is also well located so that while you could see the rest of Madinat it is still close enough so that you can grab a taxi and in 5 minutes you can be at the mall or 10 minutes to Bastakiya. We love this place, whether we are staying or visiting.