Business Hotels Dubai
The business and corporate hotels in Dubai usually cater to both the corporate customer as well as the general tourist. The best corporate hotels usuall have fantastic conference facilities and so these hotels are probably some of the best conference hotels in Dubai. These hotels, however are pretty damn good at catering for what you need - and we assume that you are a discerning business traveller, whether that is location, amenities facilities or services, and have an extra eye to cater to those who want the corporate service. These hotels are perfect for conferences if you want to stay downtown. You should also consider where you need to stay depending on their meetings - you might be looking at meetings in the WTC, and thus hotels near the World Trade Centre of Dubai Convention Centre hotels would be appropriate. Ignore having a hotel near Dubai Airport, because most of the hotels are close to the airport - that's not what you need. You need a great business hotel, that caters for you for work, but also let's you play when you get that odd minute, whether that's with their world class restaurants and bars or being close enough for you to grab the sight of Dubai.
1. Ritz Carlton Dubai - The Ritz is the best hotel in Dubai for business. Ask anyone - we defy you to get an alternative opinion.
Ritz Carlton Dubai
2. Madinat Jumeriah, Al Qasr and Mina A Salaam - Madinat is all about entertaining - and you certainly have the environment here to entertain clients and the like.
3. Hilton Dubai Creek - the mainstay, the one that everyone wants to beat - and the best restaurant in Dubai. If it's on expenses, why not?
Hilton Dubai Creek
4. Jumeirah Emirates Towers Dubai They are central and in the middle of town. They are also landmarks, and certainly one of the only real business only focused hotels. That doesn't mean tourists don't stay there. It just means that the hotel can cater for your every need before you have even thought about it - the are always one step ahead of you.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers Dubai
5. Shangri-La Dubai - being on the Sheikh Zayed Road certainly has its advantages whether you are going in or going out of Dubai, you are more than likely having a meeting close to here. And, you might as well enjoy it if you are.
6. The Fairmont Dubai - the building lights up, and it attracts the young crowds as well. It's hip and trendy, and favoured by the young upmarket rich. Try the Fairmont Gold if you want the best of this hotel
The Fairmont Dubai
7. Monarch Hotel Dubai - If you believe the PR, this hotel was build just for business travellers. Look deeper and they are true to their word - location, service and focus - it certianly has its plaudits.
Monarch Hotel Dubai
8. Radisson Blu Dubai Media City When Dubai Media City became a Dubai Real Estate play, it needed a hotel that was good enough to cater for all the people that would visit just for meetings at DMC and DIC. This hotel does just that. Formerly known as Radisson SAS.
Radisson Blu Dubai Media City
9. JW Marriott Hotel Dubai It's bold and traditional, and big and confident. Marriott never disappoint if you know what to expect.
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai
10. Intercontinental Dubai Festival City The Interconti is class, and will probably move very quickly up the chart of top 10s, especially as festival City becomes more prominent a location. Great views and great
Intercontinental Dubai Festival City