Boutique Hotels Dubai
If you are looking for a boutique hotel in Dubai, you are spoilt for choice with a selection of hotels here. We like to think of them as an alternative top ten. Some of these hotels are obvious and some are a little different. If you want something slightly different from your trip to Dubai, these hotels might cater to your whims, especially if you don't like the big and brash. And while places like XVA aren't 5 star hotels, they all have a superior feel to them, some more homely and some higer brow. But they all have great quality and service which has defined Dubai as a hotel capital of choice. Here are our list of luxury boutique hotels in Dubai :
1. XVA - for those who want a feel of the culture. Everyone knows XVA and Bastikya as a place to go. Rarely do people stay. If you get a chance to sample this alternative Dubai, experience the past in the present.
XVA - Hotel Site
2. Fusion Hotel –– if you want something different from the massive hotels. You might think that you couldn't put B&B and Jumeirah in the same sentence, but this hotel balances the class with cost at a great location. Nothing beats staying in Jumeirah.
Fusion Hotel – Hotel Site
3. The Montgomerie Dubai – for the golf fanatics. If you want a gold hotel in Dubai, and are lucky enough to get into one of their very few rooms, this is the one that takes the biscuit.
The Montgomerie Dubai
4. Kempinki Dubai – for the skiing elite crowd. This is the closest hotel to ski dubai. Expect to go from sleep to ski in less than 30 minutes!
5. Al Maha Deset Resort & Spa for those looking for luxury in the middle of the desert away from Dubai. Pictures don't explain the serenity of Al Maha. But take it from us - this desert resort is secluded and something that hasnt been copied from the West. A desert resort is a different type of seclusion to aid relaxation. Alternatively, try Bab Al Shams.
Al Maha Deset Resort& Spa
6. La Maison d’hotes de Dubai – for homely secrecy in the heart of Jumeirah. Don't knock the homeliness of this place - it still bangs out the service levels but without the bravado of the bigger named hotels. You can tell that this was and is someones's passion - if only every hotel had that type of commitment.
La Maison d’hotes de Dubai
7. Hilton Dubai Creek – for great views of the creek and to be central to the old town. You'll get this on most top ten lists and is the main stay as people have now come to level at the Hilton as the benchmark for Dubai. You cant beat being on the creek.
Hilton Dubai Creek
8. Orient Guest House – a traditionally Arabian style boutique hotel. it doesn't have all the facilities in house, but dont let that put you off, as everything is nearby.
Orient Guest House
9. Jumeirah Beach Hotel – the best beach experience in Dubai? Many would agree that this was and is the only beach hotel in Dubai worth staying at. It had the aspiration levels of being the best in the past, and now it's just one of those hotels that you know will be great - and with free entry to Wild Wadi, who is going to complain?
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
10. Raffles Dubai – simply for staying in an Egyptian pyramid, and this is pretty luxury as well! Don't assume that this will be cheap, but if you don't need to stay on the beach, this is a great hotel worth considering. Amongst the very hotels that try and stand out, from the crowd, this one probably stands out the most.