Things to do on the Desert Islands Abu Dhabi
- Going on a nature and wildlife drive in a group which lasts for approximately two and half hours to see the indigenous plants and animals, archaeological sites and geological formations. An alternative to this is the one-and-half-hour long nature and wildlife walk within the animal enclosure.
- Mountain biking tours last for about one to two hours and follow two routes. The first is a basic route replete with scenic beauty while the second is advanced and hence more strenuous.
- Water activities like kayaking and snorkelling these are dependent on tide levels and weather conditions. A guided snorkelling expedition is a wonderful way to relax with the whole family while kayaking at leisure could possibly be the best way to see the sunrise.
- Provision of bows and arrows makes it possible for a visitor to try the Arabic tradition of archery.
- Then there are scenic seaplane flights and sunset cruises both of which are dependent on weather conditions and provide fantastic panoramic views.
Accommodation is provided by the Desert Islands Resort and Spa by Anantara which is a part of the Luxury Hotels of the World Property and hence well equipped with all the modern amenities.