Shisha in Dubai
You can try anywhere for shisha - they're all fine, but if you looking for some of the best shisha in Dubai, we recommend the cafes below.
Best shisha in Dubai
- For true Arabian opulence the One &Only Royal Mirage, Palace Courtyard is a great place to take visitors for shisha, Arabian coffee and snacks. Lovely for a chilled evening in beautiful surroundings. (04 399 9999)
- At Madinat Jumeirah, head to Shimmers for shisha on the beach. Also the main courtyard at the Madinat serves great shisha with Arabian ambience. (04 3666730)
- In the Mall of the Emirates, Harvey Nichols, Almaz by MOMO, brings you a more glitzy indoor experience of shisha. There is a gorgeous restaurant serving lovely Arabian food at reasonable prices aswell as a salon and juice bar. The perfect hangout for a large meal or just shisha with a relaxing cool ambience. Almaz is unlicensed. (04 409 8877)
- For a night out with friends, Reem al Bawadi on Jumeirah Beach Road will not fail to please. If you want a lively night – head here although may be wise to book a table if you plan to arrive after 7pm on a weekend. The variety of shisha flavours is extensive and quality is class. Excellent variety of Lebanese mezze. Thumbs up for a fun venue on a reasonable budget. (04 394 7444)
- If you’re near to the Dubai Creek area, head to the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht club to QD’s. Reasonably priced and great views of the creek. QD’s also serves food and has a licensed bar open till 2am with a DJ. This outdoor place is also open during the hotter months but within an air conditioned tent. (04 295 6000)
- Finally another favourite of ours is Shakespeare and Co in the Souk al Bahar, Dubai Mall which is a café style eatery, reasonably priced. Get a table outside and you’ll enjoy fantastic views of the musical fountain and the stunning Burj Khalifa while you smoke. Service is great and the snacks and breakfast menu are good. Perfect for a lazy weekend. (04 4257971)
- On the Dubai Marina walk: Chandelier, a Lebanese eatery which is great for shisha but ok for food. Its normally heaving with shisha smokers so you know it must be good and the scenery is good with seating dotted next to the huge fountain.
- At Jumeirah Beach Residences, go to the Al Sadaf Building, Café Tche Tche. Seating available on the terrace overlooking the Palm. Again, eating here is not as great as the shisha, so come belly full.